We gather together on Sundays to worship God and celebrate His work in our lives and our world.
We worship together at 10am every Sunday.
We’d love to have you visit!
A bit about our Sunday service:
9:00 – 9:45 KidsLife classes for kids age 3 through 8th graders (starting Oct 2)
9:05 – 9:50 Prayer time in the chapel
10:00 – 11:30 Worship
- Structure: Our Sunday services have about the same flow each week. To get an idea of what happens during our services, take a look at a recent bulletin.
- Length: Most weeks, our service lasts about 90 minutes.
- Feel: Our services are somewhere between traditional and contemporary. They have a liturgical structure but with an informal atmosphere. Expect some standing and sitting, singing and praying, scripture reading and communion. No church is for everyone, but we come from a wide variety of backgrounds and have tried to create an atmosphere that is comfortable for most.
- Kids: We love kids. The Bible tells us Jesus loves kids, too. So go ahead and bring your kids. We have nurseries for children ages three months to three years, but you’re welcome to keep your kids in the service with you.
- Dress code: Mostly we dress pretty casually. You’ll see some suits and dresses, too. So wear whatever you’d like.
- Teaching: We believe the Bible is God’s word to his people. Each Sunday, our pastor preaches a sermon based on a chunk of scripture ranging from a few verses to a few chapters. Listen to recordings of previous sermons.
KidsLife & Nursery
KidsLife is CityLife’s ministry to children. Our goal in KidsLife is to love the kids well, to help them know the greatness of Jesus, and to train them in the Christian LIFE (not just in Christian doctrine).
We have a nursery for kids from birth to age 3 available from 9:45 to 11:45 every Sunday. In the nursery, kids are cared for by a paid nursery coordinator with help from volunteers from the church family. They get a snack, a Bible lesson and/or songs, and loving attention while in the nursery!
We also have classes for kids from pre-school through junior high which run in blocks, usually mid-September to Christmas with a couple weeks off, then early January to May with summers off.